Your employer will enroll you when you become eligible. Once that’s done, here’s a list of what to expect and what you should do.
- We’ll send you an enrollment confirmation email if your employer gives us your email address. Don’t worry if you miss the email or don’t have an email address.
- We’ll mail a paper welcome packet to you as soon as we receive a contribution or transfer of funds from your employer. This packet will contain your account number, account balance, investment allocation, and more.
- After receiving your enrollment email or welcome packet, just follow the instructions. You’ll want to:
- Register online and create a password for added security;
- Check your investment allocation and update it, if needed;
- Add your spouse and dependent information;
- Set up direct deposit (if claims eligible); and
- Elect e-statements.
4. If your HRA is claims eligible, watch for a Benefits Card (debit card) by mail in a plain white envelope.